The cutting of the first sod in 1956
The Key to the Centre presented to Miss Catherine Eyre, Sunday School Queen, when she opened the new Sunday School on 29th June 1957
John Mayes, our resident historian, explaining a point of interest to a fascinated onlooker.
The plaque for the new Centre
Mr John Hutchinson, sign writer, with the plaque to commemorate the laying of the foundation stone for the Church Centre and the Sunday School.
Dana made a successful visit to the Church which was packed to the rafters.
The plaque for the new Sunday School
Mr John Hutchinson at Church Road Methodist Open Day with his painting of St Andrew’s Parish Church, Epworth
The painting hung over the fireplace in the old parlour.
For more information on Epworth click the link below
Epworth Parish Church
The plans for the New Centre and Sunday School